Termites damage more than 180,000 Australian homes annually and are a widespread problem, costing property owners an estimated 1 billion dollars in damage every year.
Our licensed inspectors will help to identify any damage caused by termites or other pests and evidence of previous termite activity or damage.
We will also conduct a thorough inspection of the property’s interior and exterior perimeter, looking for any moisture, leaks, or conditions conducive to a termite attack in order to compile a report detailing past as well as present infestation.
What’s included in a Pest Inspection?
- Termite nest and water leak detection using thermal cameras
- Inspection of all accessible areas for termite activity including damages resulting from current and previous infestations.
- Inspection of timber structures to detect wood rot and fungal decay
- Detection of timber borers and resulting damages
- Reports and advice on treating or repair of damages that may contribute to termite infestation and wood rot
- We can also provide pest control services.
A pre-purchase building report will identify any damage as a result of termites, but it won’t detail if termites or other timber destroying pests are present.
It’s often best to get a pest or termite inspection done at the same time as the building inspection to save you on the total cost – why pay two professionals when CPFI’s inspectors are qualified to do both the building and pest inspection.
Book an Inspection
CPFI carries out both internal and external timber pest inspections throughout the Gold Coast and surrounds. Combine your visual pest and termite inspection with a pre purchase building inspection so you can make an informed decision about the property in question.
Call us on 0411 049 528 or book online today.